View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
In the Planning Stage... 

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone had any contacts in Canada in the IT recruitment business? The reason I'm asking is that in the next 5 years my partner and I would like to move to Canada and I want to use the time to prepare my skills base so that I will be employable out there. I currently have a background in IT and hold a Comptia A+ but need to know where the best route to develop my skills for employment purposes.

I've also got a background in Networks using Cisco kit so am adaptable, but do want to get the quals/experience to allow me to find a job out there!

Anyone got any advice?

Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:51 am

Hello! I would like to go to Canada after my master at university in Belgium to works there.
I always wanted to something abroad after my studies ! I thought It could be interresting
I've heard It was quite esay to find a job there. However, I don't know if this is true..
I would like to work in human ressources.. Also I would like to know what kind of visa is required.
Do anyone know something about that ?

Thanks for your help !

Thu May 08, 2014 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]